My house is surrounded by pine trees and there has been a yellow cloud of pollen floating down for the last few days making me feel like death..
Oh well..
The 240sx is just chillin for now, I brought the downpipe to a friend to have him drill a hole and weld on a bung for my wideband o2 sensor. He drilled a hole but its not big enough, he kept snapping drill bits trying to drill through the blitz stainless steel so im gonna give it a shot myself..
Besides that I got my Boston Acoustics component speakers all set up in the doors and they sound amazing..
Oh and i got a Bride seat :-D

The Gti is looking better than it has in a long time though..
I finally got new Federal tires for the Huffs and i gave it a good wash inside and out the other day..
I need to finish sanding the textured side skirts down smooth so i can get some white paint on them and put them back on...
12 days until i have to go back to court so im hella excited/nervous for that..
Hopefully it goes well so i can start getting my life back on track..

Nice work! ..and hope you tell'm what's up in court!
ReplyDelete